2. You wear your tennis shoes everywhere you go (they keep your feet toasty warm), including the bath room.
3. You wake up at 11 a.m. and decide to fall back asleep just because it is too cold to get out of bed.
4. The fridge seems useless and you start keeping things inside it in order to keep at normal room temperature.
5. You try to hold the book you are reading in bed with your blanket, because you don’t want your hands out of the blanket.
6. You are unable to move your arms, or any other part of your body, because you are wearing too many layers of clothes.
7. The Delhi Govt, which almost never does things on time (they still haven’t taken off the Common Wealth Games bus boards) , closes all schools for 20 days even before the 20 days begin.